Educational Webinar: Strengthening Your Impact through Data
Please join us on Thursday, April 1st, from 10:00 a.m to 11:30 a.m. for a Zoom Webinar.
Strengthening Your Impact through Data
For economic development organizations, foundations and other community-focused entities, data means more than just numbers and graphs – it provides us with an understanding of our community so that we can easily determine what more we can do to change lives and strengthen communities. Learn about how to use a measured approach to understand communities, which is key to developing effective programs that make a larger impact.
Emily Heintz, Founder & Managing Director, EntryPoint
MEDA Members: $20
Webinar Subscribers: $0 via subscriber discount code
You Can Sponsor This Webinar!
Webinar Sponsorship Package ($350)
- (2) Complimentary Registrations
- Opportunity to Address the Audience: Introduce yourself and your organization at the beginning of the webinar!
- Electronic Mailing List of Attendees
- Event Emails: 2 to 3 emails per webinar to approx. 3,500 contacts
- Program Webpage: Your logo, a brief description, and a link to your website.
- Social Media Promotion: 1 post on each of MEDA’s social media pages: Facebook (781 likes 986 follows), Twitter (2,063 follows), LinkedIn (2,265 follows)
- Sponsor Screen Display: Your logo, contact information, and website are on display during the audience address.
- Payment is required at registration. If you use a subscriber discount code to pay, be sure to complete the registration process (ends with a thank you page).
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Wednesday, March 31st at 10:00 a.m.
- Participation is limited to 100.
- We will open dial-in 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.