The Charge of the Education Committee is as follows:
- Oversee the educational needs identified by all committees, prioritize and implement in accordance with the vision/mission/strategic plan.
- Hold spring and fall membership meetings/educational events with sessions that help the diverse membership base do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- Kimberly Marrone, Economic Development and Communications Manager, City of Oak Park
- John Wolf-Meyer, EDFP, Business Development Manager, Oakland County Economic Development
- Faris Alami, Founder & CEO, International Strategic Management (ISM, Inc.)
- Travis Alden, Senior Director, Community Development, The Right Place, Inc.
- Tyler Bailey, Small Business Specialist, City of Flint
- Jamie Beier Grant, Manager of Economic and Workforce Development, The Montrose Group, LLC
- Charles Boulard, Community Development Director, City of Novi
- Morgan Carroll, Director of Business Development, Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce
- Jessica DeBone, National Manager, Brownfield and Economic Incentives, PM Environmental, Inc.
- Karl Dehn, EDFP, Senior Strategic Advisor, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Sara Dimitroff, Economic Development Project Manager, City of Bay City
- Tom Fehrenbach, Director of Planning, Building, and Development, City of East Lansing
- Marcia Gebarowski, EDFP, Director, Business Development, Livingston County, Ann Arbor SPARK
- Cathy Knapp, CEcD, Partner, Southwest Michigan First
- Dylan Luna, Business Development Manager, Flint & Genesee Economic Alliance
- Nichole Lyke, Economic Development Coordinator Barry County Chamber and Economic Development Alliance
- Roy Messing, Director of State Center Operations, Employee Ownership Expansion Network
- Jim Reaume, Economic Development Manager, Bay Future, Inc.
- Jacob Uhazie, Planning and Economic Development Coordinator, City of Livonia