The Charge of the Education Committee is as follows:
- Oversee the educational needs identified by all committees, prioritize and implement in accordance with the vision/mission/strategic plan.
- Hold spring and fall membership meeting/educational events with sessions that help the diverse membership base do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- Marsha Madle, President, Madle Consulting Services, LLC
- Kimberly Marrone, Economic Development and Communications Manager, City of Oak Park
- Quentin Bishop, Executive Director, Lapeer Development Corp.
- Charles Boulard, Community Development Director, City of Novi
- Morgan Carroll, Advocacy and Manufacturing Member Retention Specialist, Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce
- Becky Church, Vice President, Economic and Community Development, Midland Business Alliance
- Jessica DeBone, Regional Manager, Economic Incentives Department, PM Environmental, Inc.
- Karl Dehn, EDFP, Senior Strategic Advisor, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Sarah Dvoracek City Manager City of Evart
- Tom Fehrenbach, Community and Economic Development Administrator, City of East Lansing
- Marcia Gebarowski, EDFP, Director, Business Development, Livingston County, Ann Arbor SPARK
- Mathias Heppler, President, Heppler Engineering Group, LLC
- Cathy Knapp, CEcD, Partner, Southwest Michigan First
- Tim Mroz, Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, The Right Place, Inc.
- Don Schurr
- John Wolf-Meyer, Business Development Representative, Oakland County, Economic Development and Community Affairs