The Charge of the Education Committee is as follows:
- Oversee the educational needs identified by all committees, prioritize and implement in accordance with the vision/mission/strategic plan.
- Hold spring and fall membership meetings/educational events with sessions that help the diverse membership base do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- Marsha Madle, President, Madle Consulting Services, LLC
- Kimberly Marrone, Economic Development and Communications Manager, City of Oak Park
- Charles Boulard, Community Development Director, City of Novi
- Morgan Carroll, Director of Business Development, Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce
- Jessica DeBone, National Manager, Brownfield and Economic Incentives, PM Environmental, Inc.
- Karl Dehn, EDFP, Senior Strategic Advisor, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Sarah Dvoracek, City Manager, City of Evart
- Tom Fehrenbach, Director of Planning, Building, and Development, City of East Lansing
- Jill Ferrari, Managing Partner, Renovare Development
- Marcia Gebarowski, EDFP, Director, Business Development, Livingston County, Ann Arbor SPARK
- Jennifer Heinzman, Executive Director/President, Barry County Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Alliance
- Cathy Knapp, CEcD, Partner, Southwest Michigan First
- David Robinson, Principal, Montrose Group, LLC
- Don Schurr
- John Wolf-Meyer, EDFP, Business Development Manager, Oakland County Economic Development