The Charge to the Emerging Leaders Committee is as follows:
- Ensure connectivity to industry professionals and establish a network of peers with expertise in the various aspects of economic development.
- Provide formal individual and/or group opportunities for emerging leaders to be mentored by experienced economic development professionals.
- Provide emerging leaders with specific professional development opportunities.
- Create a network conduit for new members and established members.
- Stephanie Carroll, Manager, Business Development and Community Relations, City of Auburn Hills
- Samantha Seimer, Economic Development Director, City of Farmington Hills
- Alina Anderson, Assistant to the President and Operations Manager, Saginaw Future, Inc.
- Quentin Bishop, Executive Director, Lapeer Development Corp.
- William Butler, Business Development Representative, Detroit Regional Partnership
- Tammy Henry, Executive Director, Luce County Economic Development Corporation
- Monique Holliday-Bettie, Economic Development Manager, DTE Energy
- Ryan Hundt, Business Development Manager, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Alex Iseri, Director, Mackinac Economic Alliance
- Brandon Jonas, Community and Economic Development Administrator, City of Roseville
- Brent Jones, Vice President, Shiawassee Economic Development Partnership
- Sean Kammer, Downtown Manager, City of Royal Oak
- Jonathan Klooster, Economic Development Coordinator, City of Grand Rapids
- Tanya Markos-Vanno, PMBC Development and Operations Manager, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Zachary Morris, EDFP, Executive Director, Market Van Buren
- Andria Romkema, Digital Marketing Manager, The Right Place, Inc.
- Tiffini D. Smith, MBA, MSA-HRM, Director of Human Resources, Detroit Economic Growth Corp.
- Elizabeth Soule, Investor Relations, Saginaw Future, Inc.
- Samantha Timko, Chief Assistant to the Township Supervisor, Charter Township of Orion
- Linda Williams, Vice President of Business Development, Simiron Road and Bridge Division