The Charge to the Emerging Leaders Committee is as follows:
- Ensure connectivity to industry professionals and establish a network of peers with expertise in the various aspects of economic development.
- Provide formal individual and/or group opportunities for emerging leaders to be mentored by experienced economic development professionals.
- Provide emerging leaders with specific professional development opportunities.
- Create a network conduit for new members and established members.
- Stephanie Carroll, Manager, Business Development and Community Relations, City of Auburn Hills
- Samantha Seimer, Economic Development Director, City of Farmington Hills
- Quentin Bishop, Director of Business Attraction, Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County
- William Butler, Business Development Representative, Detroit Regional Chamber
- Tammy Henry, Executive Director, Luce County Economic Development Corporation
- Monique Holliday-Bettie, Economic Development Manager, DTE Energy
- Ryan Hundt, Business Development Manager, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Brandon Jonas, Community and Economic Development Administrator, City of Roseville
- Brent Jones, Vice President, Shiawassee Economic Development Partnership
- Jonathan Klooster, Economic Development Coordinator, City of Grand Rapids
- Tanya Markos-Vanno, President, Southfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Zachary Morris, EDFP, Economic Development Director - Van Buren County, Kinexus
- Linda Williams, Economic and Community Engagement Supervisor, City of Madison Heights