The Charge to the Emerging Leaders Committee is as follows:
- Ensure connectivity to industry professionals and establish a network of peers with expertise in the various aspects of economic development.
- Provide formal individual and/or group opportunities for emerging leaders to be mentored by experienced economic development professionals.
- Provide emerging leaders with specific professional development opportunities.
- Create a network conduit for new members and established members.
- Stephanie Carroll, Manager, Business Development and Community Relations, City of Auburn Hills
- Samantha Seimer, MPA, EDFP, Vice President, Economic Development Services, AKT Peerless Environmental Services
- Faris Alami, Founder & CEO, International Strategic Management (ISM, Inc.)
- Tyler Bailey, Small Business Specialist, City of Flint
- Emma Bostwick, Tri-County Development Manager, Lansing Economic Area Partnership (LEAP)
- Erica Burman, Economic Development and Financial Services Specialist, City of Roseville
- William Butler, Senior Business Development Manager, Detroit Regional Partnership
- Aurelius Christian, Lansing Community Development Fellow, Community Economic Development Association of Michigan (CEDAM)
- James V. Gammicchia, MPA, Administrative Services Specialist, City of Roseville
- Christopher Germain, Chief Executive Officer, Lake Superior Community Partnership
- Madison Jarmon, Community Affairs Manager, Consumers Energy
- Brandon Jonas, Economic Development Coordinator, City of Center Line
- David Lutz, Vice President, Community Development Executive, NTH Consultants
- Tanya Markos-Vanno, PMBC Development and Operations Manager, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Zachary Morris, EDFP, Executive Director, Market Van Buren
- Tiffini D., Smith, MBA, MSA-HRM, Director of Human Resources, Detroit Economic Growth Corp.
- Sarah Snoeyink, Economic Development Coordinator, Market Van Buren
- Samantha Timko, Chief Assistant to the Township Supervisor, Charter Township of Orion
- Jacob Uhazie, Planning and Economic Development Coordinator, City of Livonia
- Linda Williams, Vice President of Business Development, Simiron Road and Bridge Division
- Kasey Zehner, Director of Business Development, Greater Gratiot Development, Inc.