Educational Webinar: The Surging Co-Working Space Market
Please join us on Wednesday, September 23rd, from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. for a Zoom Webinar.
The Surging Co-Working Space Market
At a time when communities are looking at possibilities for empty office spaces and workers are looking for a place to be productive outside of the home, co-working spaces are finding their way into the office space market and making a strong impact.
Not only do these spaces provide desks and meeting rooms, but amenities like mail service and broadband and support services like coaching and social events.
Explore the possibilities:
- Defining co-working space
- Co-working and COVID-19
- Role in business attraction
- Home-grown entrepreneurship support
- The future of co-working
Amanda Lewan, Co-founder & CEO, Bamboo
MEDA Members: FREE
*Not a member and interested in learning about saving on this and other upcoming economic development training opportunities? Visit www.medaweb.org/join-meda.
Thank You Sponsors!
Thank you to Southfield Centrepolis for sponsoring this webinar
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Tuesday, September 22nd at 12:00 noon.
- Participation is limited to 100.
- We will open dial-in 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.