On-Demand Webinar: The Surging Co-Working Space Market
This webinar was recorded on September 23, 2020, but you can access it anytime.
The Surging Co-Working Space Market
At a time when communities are looking at possibilities for empty office spaces and workers are looking for a place to be productive outside of the home, co-working spaces are finding their way into the office space market and making a strong impact.
Not only do these spaces provide desks and meeting rooms, but amenities like mail service and broadband and support services like coaching and social events.
Explore the possibilities:
- Defining co-working space
- Co-working and COVID-19
- Role in business attraction
- Home-grown entrepreneurship support
- The future of co-working
Amanda Lewan, Co-founder & CEO, Bamboo
MEDA Members: $25
Webinar Subscribers: $0
You simply register without logging in or applying a code. If you are interested in the discounts mentioned above, see Join MEDA.
Thank You Sponsors!
Thank you to Southfield Centrepolis for sponsoring this webinar
Access this On-Demand Webinar
- Payment is required at registration if you do not have a subscription code.
- You will receive an email with a link to watch the webinar after filling out the registration form below.