Educational Webinar: Strengthening Your Impact through Data
Please join us on Thursday, April 1st, from 10:00 a.m to 11:30 a.m. for a Zoom Webinar.
Strengthening Your Impact through Data
For economic development organizations, foundations, and other community-focused entities, data means more than just numbers and graphs – it provides us with an understanding of our community so that we can easily determine what more we can do to change lives and strengthen communities. Learn about how to use a measured approach to understand communities, which is key to developing effective programs that make a larger impact.
Emily Heintz, Founder & Managing Director, EntryPoint
MEDA Members: $20
Webinar Subscribers: $0 via subscriber discount code
Thanking Our Sponsors
Ann Arbor SPARK, an economic engine within southeast Michigan, is cultivating a network of business and manufacturing excellence. Whether you are launching your first startup, a seasoned entrepreneur, or the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, their services can help you succeed.
- Payment is required at registration. If you use a subscriber discount code to pay, be sure to complete the registration process (ends with a thank you page).
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Wednesday, March 31st at 10:00 a.m.
- Participation is limited to 100.
- We will open dial-in 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.