Educational Webinar: Repositioning Downtown Office Space
Please join us on Thursday, February 24th, from 2:30 to 4:00 p.m. for a Zoom Webinar.
Repositioning Downtown Office Space
With the recent COVID-19 pandemic, many are questioning what to do with the various office buildings now that employees are working from home. The reactions of, and challenges faced by, business and communities have varied. This session will look at not only how buildings are being repurposed, but also potential uses such as "third spaces" and affordable housing, how they can be prepared for repurposing, historic preservation, and efforts to get workers back into the office space, which will very likely have a different look and feel.
Chris Potterpin, Vice President, PK Companies LLC
Dave Robinson, Principal, Montrose Group LLC
Richard Rubin, CEO, Rebvblik
Shannon Scalfani, Senior Director, Urban Land Institute (ULI) Michigan District Council
MEDA Members: $20
Webinar Subscribers: $0 via subscriber discount code
You Can Sponsor This Webinar!
Webinar Sponsorship Package ($350)
- (2) Complimentary Registrations
- Opportunity to Address the Audience: Introduce yourself and your organization at the beginning of the webinar!
- Electronic Mailing List of Attendees
- Event Emails: 2 to 3 emails per webinar to approx. 3,500 contacts
- Program Webpage: Your logo, a brief description, and a link to your website.
- Social Media Promotion: 1 post on each of MEDA’s social media pages: Facebook (781 likes 986 follows), Twitter (2,063 follows), LinkedIn (2,265 follows)
- Sponsor Screen Display: Your logo, contact information, and website are on display during the audience address.
- Payment is required at registration. If you use a subscriber discount code to pay, be sure to complete the registration process (ends with a thank you page).
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Wednesday, February 23rd at 2:30 p.m.
- Participation is limited to 100.
- We will open dial-in 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.