Educational Webinar: Building a Strong ESG Framework for Long-Term Sustainability
Please join us on Tuesday, October 17th from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. for a Zoom Webinar.
ESG (environment, social, governance) is becoming a buzz...er acronym in the business world. The finance world is developing rules and guidelines around it and companies are scrambling to jump on the bandwagon. PLUS, there are lots of government dollars with ESG strings attached.
In this webinar, we will review current ESG frameworks and how they can apply to the economic development space, current and future funding opportunities, creative partnerships, and more.
Public Sector Consultants will facilitate a robust discussion about how ESG reporting creates opportunities - not barriers - for businesses, communities, and government.
Ann Erhardt, Senior Consultant, Public Sector Consultants
Joel Howrani Heeres, Director of Climate and Sustainability, Public Sector Consultants
You Can Sponsor This Webinar
Sponsorship Package ($350)*
- (2) Complimentary Registrations
- Opportunity to Address the Audience: Introduce yourself and your organization at the beginning of the webinar!
- Electronic Mailing List of Attendees
- Event Emails: 2 to 3 emails per webinar to approx. 3,500 contacts
- Program Webpage: Your logo, a brief description, and a link to your website.
- Social Media Post Recognizing Contribution
- Sponsor Screen Display: Your logo, contact information, and website are on display during the audience address.
*Limited to one (1) sponsor per webinar.
MEDA Members: $30
Webinar Subscribers: $0 via subscriber discount code
This event has been approved for (.5) continuing education credit for Economic Development Finance Professional (EDFP) certification from the National Development Council (NDC). Use the form on this page to claim your credit.
- Payment is required at registration. If you use a subscriber discount code to pay, be sure to complete the registration process (which ends with a thank you page).
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Tuesday, October 17th at 8:30 a.m.
- We will open the Zoom meeting about 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.