Your Partner in Growing Your Community
Upcoming Events and Webinars
Below is a list of events and webinars that MEDA has planned. Click on the "Details" button for an agenda and more information. A "Register" button will appear when the event or webinar is open for registration.
- MEDA Members - Discounted registration fees are listed on the "Details" pages. You must be logged in to receive the discount.
- Webinar Subscribers - Staff of subscribing organizations can access webinars for free using the subscriber discount code for their organization. To become a subscriber or view a list of subscribers, click here.
- Non-Members/Non-Subscribers - All events and webinars have a non-member rate as we encourage participation from the entire economic development community. Simply register without logging in or applying a subscriber discount code.
Lost your user ID, password, discount code, or interested in receiving the discounts? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration: Webinar: EV Charging Planning and Support (Mar 16, 2023)
MEDA Members: $30
You must be logged in to receive the member discount. If you do not know your user ID and password, contact us at 517-241-0011 or email@example.com.
Webinar Subscribers: $0 - Enter Your Subscriber Discount Code into the DISCOUNT CODE field.
Staff of organizations that are webinar subscribers can register for webinars for free using their organization's subscriber discount code. To become a Webinar Subscriber or to view a current list of subscribing organizations, click here. If you do not know your organization's subscriber discount code, contact us at 517-241-0011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You simply register without logging in or applying a code. If you are interested in the discounts mentioned above, see Join MEDA contact us at 517-241-0011 or email@example.com.
- Payment is required at registration. If you use a subscriber discount code to pay, be sure to complete the registration process (which ends with a thank you page).
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Wednesday, March 15 at noon.
- We will open Zoom 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.
You must notify firstname.lastname@example.org of your cancellation 24 hours in advance of the webinar (Wednesday, March 15th at 2:00) in order to receive a refund.