Michigan Economic Developers Association - Your Partner in Growing Your Community
Below is a list of events that MEDA currently has planned. Please click on the "Details" button for an agenda and more information.
A "Register" button will appear when the program is open for registration.
Prices listed on the registration form reflect non-member pricing. Discounted registration prices for members are listed on the event pages and will be applied at checkout. NOTE: You must be logged in to receive the member discount. If you do not know your user ID and password contact us at 517-241-0011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration: Webinar: Michigan’s Post-COVID Workforce (Jun 9, 2020)
MEDA Members: FREE
MEDA Members: If you are working from home and don't have your login info to get the discount, contact Cassandra at email@example.com.
*Not a member and interested in learning about saving on this and other upcoming economic development training opportunities? Visit www.medaweb.org/join-meda.
- Payment is required at registration.
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Monday, June 8th at 12:00 noon.
- Participation is limited to 100.
- We will open dial-in 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.
Cancellation Policy: You must notify firstname.lastname@example.org of your cancellation 24 hours in advance of the webinar (Monday, June 8th at 10:00 a.m.) in order to receive a refund.