Educational Webinar: Economic Development Grant Writing and Administration
Please join us on Thursday, May 20, 2021, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. for a Zoom Webinar.
Economic Development Grant Writing and Administration
When economic development grant money is provided to economic development organizations (EDO) to support local economies, create jobs, revitalize distressed communities, launch strategic projects, etc., it is sometimes the job of the EDO to determine how, and to whom, the grant money is distributed. There are many legal and technical aspects to be covered, schedules to be created, forms to be specialized, and sometimes this needs to be done very quickly. Hear from speakers experienced in writing grants to understand the basics of writing grants, how to run a program, challenges, and best practices from real examples.
Cathy Brubaker-Clarke, Business Development Specialist, Muskegon Area First
Marcia Gebarowski, EDFP, Director, Business Development, Livingston County, Ann Arbor SPARK
MEDA Members: $20
Webinar Subscribers: $0 via subscriber discount code
Thanking Our Sponsors
Ann Arbor SPARK, an economic engine within southeast Michigan, is cultivating a network of business and manufacturing excellence. Whether you are launching your first startup, a seasoned entrepreneur, or the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, their services can help you succeed.
- Payment is required at registration. If you use a subscriber discount code to pay, be sure to complete the registration process (ends with a thank you page).
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Wednesday, May 19th at 2:00 p.m.
- Participation is limited to 100.
- We will open dial-in 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.