Educational Webinar: Industry 4.0 Today
Please join us on Tuesday, November 30th, from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. for a Zoom Webinar.
Industry 4.0 Today
Listen to Michigan’s Industry 4.0 knowledge center’s leader on everything Industry 4.0. and the new ways they are incorporating technology and data into manufacturing. What is it? Why does Industry 4.0 matter for business? How do you get involved?
Joseph Van Harken, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Th3rd Coast Digital Solutions
MEDA Members: $20
Webinar Subscribers: $0 via subscriber discount code
You Can Sponsor This Webinar!
Webinar Sponsorship Package ($350)
- (2) Complimentary Registrations
- Opportunity to Address the Audience: Introduce yourself and your organization at the beginning of the webinar!
- Electronic Mailing List of Attendees
- Event Emails: 2 to 3 emails per webinar to approx. 3,500 contacts
- Program Webpage: Your logo, a brief description, and a link to your website.
- Social Media Promotion: 1 post on each of MEDA’s social media pages: Facebook (781 likes 986 follows), Twitter (2,063 follows), LinkedIn (2,265 follows)
- Sponsor Screen Display: Your logo, contact information, and website are on display during the audience address.
- Payment is required at registration. If you use a subscriber discount code to pay, be sure to complete the registration process (ends with a thank you page).
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Monday, November 29th at noon.
- Participation is limited to 100.
- We will open dial-in 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.