Seeking to Fill a Position in Economic Development
MEDA has a convenient and successful job posting program for those seeking an economic development position. MEDA members have constant access to regular job openings through exclusive access to our website. Members also receive information about these openings through broadcast emails and our weekly MEDA Membership Newsletter.
Your job opening will be sent to all of our members, and then posted on our website and in our newsletter until it is filled.
MEDA Members $375 (organization has at least one MEDA member)
How It Works
2. Send the name and address to whom we should send an invoice.
- The posting will be added to the MEDA Economic Development Job Postings webpage.
- The posting will be sent to MEDA members in an exclusive broadcast email.
- The posting will be placed in our weekly newsletter.
- The posting will remain on our website and in the newsletters until you tell us that the position has been filled and that it should be removed. We will contact you periodically to see if the position has been filled or you can provide a website that we can check.