Educational Webinar: After We Opted-In; Michigan's Marijuana Industry Today
Please join us on Thursday, September 30th, from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. for a Zoom Webinar.
After We Opted-In; Michigan's Marijuana Industry Today
Recreational marijuana was approved for usage in Michigan in 2018 and many scrambled to learn how they could move into this new industry. How is the industry doing? What challenges have businesses and communities resolved? Learn from experience how your community can be prepared for this industry.
Mark Gifford, City Manager, City of Big Rapids
Marcus Peccia, City Manager, City of Cadillac
Kaitlin D. Sheets, Associate, Warner Norcross + Judd LLP
Bill Wadsworth, Economic Development Manager, Consumers Energy
MEDA Members: $20
Webinar Subscribers: $0 via subscriber discount code
You Can Sponsor This Webinar!
Webinar Sponsorship Package ($350)
- (2) Complimentary Registrations
- Opportunity to Address the Audience: Introduce yourself and your organization at the beginning of the webinar!
- Electronic Mailing List of Attendees
- Event Emails: 2 to 3 emails per webinar to approx. 3,500 contacts
- Program Webpage: Your logo, a brief description, and a link to your website.
- Social Media Promotion: 1 post on each of MEDA’s social media pages: Facebook (786 likes, 1,002 follows), Twitter (2,063 follows), LinkedIn (2,265 follows)
- Sponsor Screen Display: Your logo, contact information, and website are on display during the audience address.
- Payment is required at registration. If you use a subscriber discount code to pay, be sure to complete the registration process (ends with a thank you page).
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Wednesday, September 29th at noon.
- Participation is limited to 100.
- We will open dial-in 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.