Educational Webinar: Remote Ready Communities
Please join us on Wednesday, February 2nd, from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. for a Zoom Webinar.
Remote Ready Communities - Strategies for Attracting Remote Workers
As many companies are still deciding to go remote, there are ripe opportunities to attract workers who are looking for a new quality of life now that their job is not confined to one specific workspace. Remote-ready communities have what is in place to welcome the new workforce. Even rural communities can take advantage of this talent. Fourth Economy is keeping tabs on what communities across the country are doing to prepare and will share their findings.
Sally Guzik, Vice President Strategic Initiatives, Fourth Economy
Rich Overmoyer, President and CEO, Fourth Economy
Chris Worley, Senior Consultant Analytics, Fourth Economy
MEDA Members: $25
Webinar Subscribers: $0 via subscriber discount code
You Can Sponsor This Webinar!
Webinar Sponsorship Package ($350)
- (2) Complimentary Registrations
- Opportunity to Address the Audience: Introduce yourself and your organization at the beginning of the webinar!
- Electronic Mailing List of Attendees
- Event Emails: 2 to 3 emails per webinar to approx. 3,500 contacts
- Program Webpage: Your logo, a brief description, and a link to your website.
- Social Media Promotion: 1 post on each of MEDA’s social media pages: Facebook (811 likes 1,068 follows), Twitter (2,191 follows), LinkedIn (2,492 follows)
- Sponsor Screen Display: Your logo, contact information, and website are on display during the audience address.
This event has been approved for (.5) continuing education credit for Economic Development Finance Professional (EDFP) certification from the National Development Council (NDC). Use the form on this page to claim your credit.
- Payment is required at registration. If you use a subscriber discount code to pay, be sure to complete the registration process (ends with a thank you page).
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Tuesday, February 1st at noon.
- We will open dial-in 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.