Educational Webinar: Corporate Site Location Trends
Please join us on Tuesday, September 26th from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for a Zoom Webinar.
What issues will impact a Michigan company's decision to stay or leave a community? Join the leadership of the Montrose Group as they share their perspective on the Top 10 corporate site location trends and how you can prepare your community to be a top choice well in the future.
The Montrose Group is a national economic development and public policy consulting company that has negotiated over $2 billion in economic development incentives and researched and negotiated over 40 regional economic development strategic plans, and their leadership brings senior-level public and private sector experience to serving clients. Annually, the Montrose Group releases its Corporate Site Location Trends report which outlines the market, workforce, demographic, real estate, and public policy issues that companies, communities, and policymakers need to understand if they are focused on the creation of high-wage jobs and capital investment.
Nate Green, Managing Director, Economic Development, Montrose Group LLC
Dave Robinson, Principal, Montrose Group, LLC
You Can Sponsor This Webinar
Sponsorship Package ($350)*
- (2) Complimentary Registrations
- Opportunity to Address the Audience: Introduce yourself and your organization at the beginning of the webinar!
- Electronic Mailing List of Attendees
- Event Emails: 2 to 3 emails per webinar to approx. 3,500 contacts
- Program Webpage: Your logo, a brief description, and a link to your website.
- Social Media Post Recognizing Contribution
- Sponsor Screen Display: Your logo, contact information, and website are on display during the audience address.
*Limited to one (1) sponsor per webinar.
MEDA Members: $30
Webinar Subscribers: $0 via subscriber discount code
This event has been approved for (.5) continuing education credit for Economic Development Finance Professional (EDFP) certification from the National Development Council (NDC). Use the form on this page to claim your credit.
- Payment is required at registration. If you use a subscriber discount code to pay, be sure to complete the registration process (which ends with a thank you page).
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Tuesday, September 26th at 9:00 a.m.
- We will open the Zoom meeting about 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.