Sponsoring MEDA will provide maximum exposure to Michigan's economic development community for your organization and its services, thereby creating new customers and building new relationships that will enhance your growth.
Sponsoring MEDA shows your support for the strength of Michigan's economy as the opportunities support professional development that helps economic developers to be more efficient and effective in their work.
MEDA is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit.
If you do business with or seek to support any of the following, please consider MEDA sponsorship:
Brownfield Redevelopment - Business Finance - Chambers of Commerce - Community Development - Consulting - Downtown Development - Environmental Consulting - Higher Education - Municipalities - Planning - Private and Public Economic Development Organizations - Real Estate Development - State Agencies - Utilities and Infrastructure - Workforce Development - Others interested in economic development
How to Sponsor
Thank You Sponsors
A Benefit for All
With any sponsorship package that you select, your name remains on our website for two years via the pages above.
Enjoy the opportunity to meet, greet, and generate new business, by sponsoring our premier event, which brings our members together for 3 - 4 days to learn, brainstorm, and network. A variety of economic development topics are covered, and nationally recognized experts are featured to give participants the latest information.
Sponsoring MEDA's Annual Meeting shows support for the economic development community throughout Michigan and provides several opportunities to build connections with them throughout the year.
Use the links below to learn more about MEDA's mission and membership, our Annual Meeting, and the sponsorship packages available with their cost and benefits. You can even commit today using the form.
Annual Meeting webpage: www.medaweb.org/annualmeeting
Corporate packages support the Association’s goals throughout the year and provide exclusive benefits.
BOTH PACKAGES INCLUDE
Recognition and Benefits
- Logo on Each Page of MEDA Website
- Logo on Event Handouts for All Events
- Logo on Sponsorship Screen Display at All Events
- Sponsorship of Annual Meeting
- Profile on Annual Meeting Sponsor Spotlight Webpage
- Electronic Mailing List of Attendees
- Exhibit Table
- Logo on Event Emails
- Listing in Main Brochure
- Listing in Onsite Brochure
- Social Media Promotion
- Verbal Recognition
- 3 Individual Memberships
- 5 Individual Memberships
- 5 Complimentary Registrations to All Educational Programs*
- 2 Economic Development Basic Course Scholarships
- Logo on all MEDA Membership Newsletters
- Logo on all Job Postings
- Logo on all Help A MEDA Fellow Member Requests
Additional Annual Meeting Sponsor Benefits
- Opportunity to Address the Audience
*Excludes MEDA-hosted courses for nationally-recognized certification, such as IEDC and NDC certification courses, in which individuals are charged based on their membership status.
MEDA's webinar program took off in 2020 and will continue moving forward. You can support a webinar to build recognition among Michigan's economic development community and/or show your support for the topic presented.
Webinar Sponsorship Package ($350)*
- (2) Complimentary Registrations
- Opportunity to Address the Audience: Introduce yourself and your organization at the beginning of the webinar!
- Electronic Mailing List of Attendees
- Event Emails: 2 to 3 emails per webinar to approx. 3,500 contacts
- Program Webpage: Your logo, a brief description, and a link to your website.
- Social Media Promotion: 1 post on each of MEDA’s social media pages: Facebook (781 likes 986 follows), Twitter (2,063 follows), LinkedIn (2,265 follows)
- Sponsor Screen Display: Your logo, contact information, and website are on display during the audience address.
*Limited to one sponsor per webinar.