Educational Webinar: Helping Businesses in Your Community Reach the Next Level with SSBCI
Please join us on Wednesday, February 21st from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. for a Zoom Webinar.
Helping Businesses in Your Community Reach the Next Level with SSBCI
The State Small Business Credit Initiative is a Department of Treasury-funded program that flows through the State and into the MEDC. Realizing that businesses need more than just capital to succeed, the administrators of the SSBCI 2.0 program added technical assistance as a component. With that help, businesses have been able to compete faster than ever before. Get an update on the SSBCI program, learn who is participating, what resources are available, and the next steps in helping businesses reach the next level.
Moderator: Roy Messing, Executive Director, Michigan Center for Employee Ownership
Panelists: Chris Cook, Managing Director, Capital Access, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
Sponsor This Webinar
Sponsorship Package ($350)*
- (2) Complimentary Registrations
- Opportunity to Address the Audience: Introduce yourself and your organization at the beginning of the webinar!
- Electronic Mailing List of Attendees
- Event Emails: 2 to 3 emails per webinar to approx. 3,500 contacts
- Program Webpage: Your logo, a brief description, and a link to your website.
- Social Media Post Recognizing Contribution
- Sponsor Screen Display: Your logo, contact information, and website are on display during the audience address.
*Limited to one (1) sponsor per webinar.
MEDA Members: $30
Webinar Subscribers: $0 via subscriber discount code
This event has been approved for (.5) continuing education credit for Economic Development Finance Professional (EDFP) certification from the National Development Council (NDC). Use the form on this page to claim your credit.
- Payment is required at registration. If you use a subscriber discount code to pay, be sure to complete the registration process (which ends with a thank you page).
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Wednesday, February 21st at 8:00 a.m.
- We will open the Zoom meeting about 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.